Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
Goron food fight by mastokid Goron food fight by mastokid
This is why you don't get involved in a food fight somewhere which the population is 99.99% goron. (the other 0.01% is Link...)

I know now that Gorons are hard to draw...
:iconminecraft2001:
minecraft2001 Featured By Owner Mar 28, 2012
and Link :)
Reply
:iconminecraft2001:
minecraft2001 Featured By Owner Mar 28, 2012
cool! I just LOVE zelda
Reply
:icondarkqasim:
DarkQasim Featured By Owner Oct 16, 2011
Aww poor link...XD
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×





Details

Submitted on
October 16, 2011
Image Size
67.4 KB
Resolution
543×317
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
311
Favourites
10 (who?)
Comments
3
Downloads
0
×